Visitors Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Food & Drinks Asia / Grocery Asia / Food Franchising Asia?
Food&Drinks Asia is an annual International Exposition on Specialty Foods, Delicatessen, Confectionery, Beverages, Beers, Wines & Spirits
Food Franchising is an annual International Food Franchising and Business Systems Expositions
2. When is the exhibition open?
4 September 2014 (11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.) Thursday
5 September 2012 (10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.) Friday
6 September 2012 (10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.) Saturday
7 September 2012 (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) Sunday
3. Where will the show be held?
The show will be held in the in World Trade Center Metro Manila . It is ideally located in the heart of the exhibition, convention and tourism area of Metro Manila. Its distance from the other important landmarks of the metropolis is:
- 6 km from Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- 5 km from Makati Central Business District
- 4 km from International Seaports of Manila
- 9 km from Ortigas Business District
Specifically, WTC is located in the Financial Area and adjacent to the Philippine Trade Training Center and in front of the Philippine National Bank. It is a few minutes walk from the Philippine International Convention Center and the Cultural Center of the Philippines.
4. Do you have special travel packages?
Yes. Discounted hotel rates are available exclusively for Food and Drinks Asia visitors and exhibitors. We are also trying to coordinate discounts and flexible international and domestic airfares, you may email email@example.com to book online or fill up Guest Accommodation Form
5. Is there any entrance fee will I pay to visit the event?
Trade visitors who do not hold any complimentary tickets or pre-registration letters will have to pay an entrance fee of Php 100 only.
6. Is there any attire restriction to visit the event?
We are requiring all the attendees to be in proper business attire. No shorts, sandos and sandals within the exhibition hall. The organizer reserves the right to remove or refuse admission to any person without according a reason.
7. Do you allow person below 18 years old to visit the show?
Minors below 18 years old will not be allowed to enter the exhibition hall